“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.” – Elizabeth Andrew
Kate Buttaro – Volunteer Services Coordinator
Phone: (613) 392-2811 ext. 3557
The Trenton Military Family Resource Centre would not be able to successfully provide the programs and services without the support of volunteers. Volunteering is integral to any community and non-profit organization. Volunteering allows someone the opportunity to learn more about their new or existing community, make new friends, discover great services and programs, develop employability skills, and, promote personal growth and self-esteem!
JOIN OUR TEAM AND APPLY TODAY!
Apply in just 4 easy steps:
- Contact the Volunteer Services Coordinator to set up a meet and greet
- Meet and Greet with the Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Complete all required documentation and return them to Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Begin volunteering!
Volunteer Eligibility & Requirements:
- Must be 14 years and older – we also provide opportunities for students looking to complete their 40 hours
- Military, Civilian, students, and retired individuals
- Clean criminal record check with vulnerable sector check from within the last 6 months
- Second-dose of COVID-19 vaccination receipt