“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.” – Elizabeth Andrew
Kate Buttaro – Volunteer Services Coordinator
The Trenton Military Family Resource Centre would not be able to successfully provide the programs and services without the support of volunteers. Volunteering is integral to any community and non-profit organization. Volunteering allows someone the opportunity to learn more about their new or existing community, make new friends, discover great services and programs, develop employability skills, and, promote personal growth and self-esteem!
JOIN OUR TEAM AND APPLY TODAY!
Apply in just 4 easy steps:
- Use the “Book Now!” button below to schedule your Meet and Greet with our Volunteer Services Specialist
- Visit the Trenton MFRC for your Meet and Greet, which includes a tour of our site!
- Complete all required documentation and return them to Kate, our Volunteer Services Specialist.
- You’re all set! Begin volunteering!
See if you’re eligible to volunteer by checking out the list below.
Volunteer Eligibility & Requirements:
- Must be 14 years and older – we also provide opportunities for students looking to complete their 40 hours
- Military, Civilian, students, and retired individuals
- Clean criminal record check with vulnerable sector check from within the last 6 months
- Second-dose of COVID-19 vaccination receipt