EarlyON child and family centres enhance children’s learning and development. The centres support parents and caregivers by connecting families to community services and are welcomed by qualified early years professionals that supply advice, support and helpful resources. The EarlyON child and family centres offer hands on, play-base learning with activities such as:
The Hangar - Trenton Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC)
50A Rivers Dr East
Directions for in-person programming:
1. You will need to pre-register and answer all pre-screening questions and submit the forms at least ONE DAY prior to attending (example: If you would like to register on October 6th, you will need to register on October 5th by 4 pm), you can find the link in our 'about' section on this page and on our Trenton MFRC Website (trentonmfrc.ca). SPACE IS LIMITED.
2. You MUST wear a mask and follow all Government of Ontario guidelines surrounding COVID-19
3. You will be screened upon arrival
4. If the program is full, we will keep your registration on-hand and reach out to you to find out when you would like to attend next.
5. If you have any questions about in-person programming please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person programs will resume when it is safe.