WHO WE ARE
In 2013, we created Hydropothecary to meet the needs of the medical cannabis market. With the addition of HEXO, our adult-use cannabis brand to our roster, we’ve set our sights on being a market leader – through innovation, sustainability, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We have the opportunity to make the cannabis industry serious, business-oriented, and responsible. So we’re building a dynamic team of professionals that aren’t afraid to step outside of their role, try new things, and challenge the status quo.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Dried Processing Team Lead
Reporting to the Dried Product Supervisor, the Team Lead will assist with supervisory duties and ensure production objectives are met throughout the duration of shifts.
• Ensure all daily dried product processing plans are complete with production metrics and compliance information.
• Contribute to dried processing production by ensuring teams adhere to systems, policies, and procedures.
• Communicate with the outside departments in order to organize day to day operations.
• Maintain work flow for milling, decarboxylation, product preparation and pre roll production of dried product by monitoring each step of the process and participating as required.
• Observe production control points and equipment, as well as monitor personnel and resources to assure quality standards are met.
• Daily implementation of cost reductions and develop reporting procedures and systems.
• Facilitate corrections to malfunctions within the production process.
• Maintain quality control by observing organizational standards and working closely with the Quality Assurance team.
• Provide production information by compiling, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and respond to information requests.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Back up miscellaneous positions in production as required.
• Promote and ensure that safe working procedures and practices are always adhered to i.e. Health and Safety, PPE, dress code requirements.
• Critical/logical thinking – have to locate problems, and then think of those problems from a variety of perspectives to assess the best solution
• Excellent communication skills – working with people across the manufacturing process, they have to be able to manage people well and communicate new ideas effectively
• Creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills – have to be able to solve problems in a new way, seeing past what is established and create a new way of doing things
• Calm under pressure – must be able to troubleshoot at an advanced level. If a problem is delaying manufacturing, they must be able to come up with effective working solutions quickly
• Analytical skills – responsible for analysis and interpretation of data into charts, diagrams, and reports
• Degree/Diploma in science or similar field of study
• Some management experience
• Manufacturing experience is an asset
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment. HEXO Corp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you’re interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Facilities Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Dried Processing Team Lead - (click to open)