WHO WE ARE
In 2013, we created Hydropothecary to meet the needs of the medical cannabis market. With the addition of HEXO, our adult-use cannabis brand to our roster, we’ve set our sights on being a market leader – through innovation, sustainability, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We have the opportunity to make the cannabis industry serious, business-oriented, and responsible. So we’re building a dynamic team of professionals that aren’t afraid to step outside of their role, try new things, and challenge the status quo.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Dried Processing Specialist
Reporting to the Dried Processing Team Lead, the Dried Processing Specialist will contribute to the dried processing production and work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance department to lot dried products.
•Ensure execution of dried product processes in conjunction with daily processing plans.
• Contribute to dried processing production by adhering to systems, policies, and procedures.
• Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance department to lot dried products for sale and for the submission of samples to be sent for analysis.
• Maintain work flow for milling, decarboxylation, product preparation and pre roll production of dried product by monitoring each step of the process and participating as required.
• Observe production control points and equipment, as well as monitor personnel and resources to assure quality standards are met.
• Implement cost reductions and help develop reporting procedures and systems.
• Facilitate corrections to malfunctions within the production process.
• Maintain quality control by observing organizational standards and working closely with the Quality Assurance team.
• Provide production information by initiating and sorting production performance records and data; answer questions and respond to information requests.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Back up miscellaneous positions in production as required.
• Promote and ensure that safe working procedures and practices are adhered to at all times i.e. Health and Safety, PPE, dress code requirements.
• Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
• Critical/logical thinking – have to locate problems, and then think of those problems from a variety of perspectives to assess the best solution
• Excellent technical skills
• Analytical skills – responsible for analysis and interpretation of data into charts, diagrams, and reports
• Stress management skills – this manufacturing environment is very fast paced which makes it imperative for employees to be able to prioritize work while under pressure.
• Degree/Diploma in science or similar field of study
• Experience working within a laboratory or manufacturing environment
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment. HEXO Corp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you’re interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Facilities Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Dried Processing Specialist - (click to open)